Friday, December 27, 2013

monogrammed tags

I tried something new this year with gifts! We are always sorting through gifts trying to find the ones that are for the cousins and grandparents, the ones for our kids and the ones for friends etc. This year I picked a different paper for each group. So our family gifts (for the girls) were in green chevron paper, extended family gifts that we would need to take with us during travels were wrapped in red and white paper, and friend gifts were in a floral green and white. It helped alot!

So our family had chevron paper. But we give gifts to the girls and the girls exchange gifts to eachother. So to separate or distinguish between those- I decided to just monogram all the gifts from John and I. It was an easy way to tell who the gift was for and who it was from.

I lucked out and found these adorable wooden stickers at Michael's... an eight pack of stickers for $1- not bad! And they are wooden so we can use them again next year if needed!





I think they turned out adorable! I loved them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment